Private lessons are a wonderful way to receive personalized attention and fast-track your learning curve. Lessons may be taken by one or two persons with any combination of instructors. The Introductory Lesson ($10.00 - 1 Hour) and Introductory Class ($10.00 - 1/2 Hour). We suggest you utilize a combination of instructors to receive both male and female insight that will truly expand your understanding of harmonic partnerships.
Semi-private lessons for groups larger than 2 people are available. Please add additional fees of $70 for private rooms and $24 per each additional persons above the first 2. Discounts available for large groups. For more information please email our Semi-Private Lessons Coordinator.
You may always call us at 646-742-9400 to ask our friendly staff about any questions regarding our dance instruction. You may first want to consult our Frequently Asked Questions, as well as our Studio Policies.
Please call our friendly front desk staff any time from 9:30am-9:30pm (M-F) or 11:00am-6:00pm (Sat & Sunday) at 646-742-9400 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Package Price: $550
Package Price: $1050
Package Price: $2000
Package Price: $2880
Package Price: $3760
Package Price: $4,600
Package Price: $8,500
*No refunds except for studio credit only
*24 Hour cancellation can be applied on the day of purchase
• A Private Lesson guarantees optimal individual attention from an instructor. However, you are not guaranteed a private room. Studios are typically shared with other Private Lessons taking place. The music is also shared on an equal basis.
• Private Lessons are 55 minutes long, unless otherwise specified, and are by appointment only. It is recommended that you book your lesson at least one week in advance in order to secure your desired day and time and your chosen instructor.
• Auto pay students are charged automatically every few weeks (2, 3, 4, etc... depending on student choice)
• Every Private Lesson must be paid for in advance.
• When you arrive for your Private Lesson, please check-in at the front desk first. We suggest that you arrive early to check in, change your shoes, warm up, etc.
• To ensure that the instructor of your choice is available, you may schedule a Standing Lesson. A Standing Lesson means you will have the same day and time with your instructor every week. This lends to continuity of learning, as well as a simplified schedule. Standing Lessons can only be booked when a student is on a package of five, ten or twenty lessons. If a Standing Lesson is cancelled two or more times within a month, you risk forfeiting your standing day and time.
• Please guarantee your lesson times by scheduling all private lessons at the front desk only.
• There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all Private Lessons whether you have a Standing Lesson or not. If it becomes necessary to change or cancel your appointment, we must hear from you at least 24 hours before that lesson in order to avoid charging you for that lesson. Please do not leave voicemail. Talk to us or email at If you cancel on the day of your lesson; a lesson will be deducted from your Private Lesson Package. If you purchased a single Private Lesson and cancel the day of the booking, that lesson will be charged and you will have to pre-pay for a new lesson.
The pricing of Private Lessons is based on one or two students participating. If a lesson has more than two students, it is considered a Semi-Private. Read more here.
• There are no refunds. Studio credit only can be used towards other services offered by Stepping Out Studios (Group Classes, Rentals, etc)
• Our Program Advisor, JingJing Lai can help guide you in selecting an instructor best suited to your needs and goals: dance lessons, group dance classes, and much more! Anthony may be contacted via email , or 646-742-9400.