Your Wedding Day should be unique – it should fulfill your dreams, and create beautiful memories. Let us help you plan the IDEAL DANCE for a MAGICAL DAY!
Our specially trained Wedding Dance Advisors can help you select your song, dance, and instructor, and custom tailor a program designed specifically for you.
Please use the tabs below to explore our program, and feel free to call us at 646-742-9400 to ask questions or make an appointment.
Wedding Planning Services
FREE Wedding Consultation
- Set up an appointment for a Free Consultation with our specialized Wedding Dance Advisor, who can help guide you in the planning of your dancing for the big day. Call 646-742-9400 to make your appointment.
Introductory Wedding Offer: $20.00 per couple
- A half hour Private Dance Lesson
- A consultation with a Wedding Dance Advisor
- An Introductory Group Class
- A Practice Party and admission to our very popular Monthly Dance Event and Showcase
- Our space is available for event rentals: receptions, rehearsals, bachelor/bachelorette parties, showers, etc.. Please see the Rentals section of our website for more details and contact information.
As our welcome gift to you, here is a short lesson from two of our instructors:
WEDDING PACKAGE I – $540 (save $128 over à la carte pricing)
- 5 Private Lessons (value $450)
- One Group Class Course for you & your fiancée (value $178)
(to be taken within a 1-month period)
- 2 hours of complimentary floor practice time (value $40)
WEDDING PACKAGE II – $990 (save $336 over à la carte pricing)
- 10 Private Lessons (value $870)
- Two Group Class Courses for you & your fiancée (value $356)
(to be taken within a 2-month period)
- 5 hours of complimentary floor practice time (value $100)
WEDDING PACKAGE III – $1870 (save $544 over à la carte pricing)
- 20 Private Lessons (value $1680)
- Three Group Class Courses for you & your fiancée (value $534)
(to be taken within a 3-month period)
- 10 hours of complimentary floor practice time (value $200)
Even greater discounts are offered with Annual Membership. Also, Semi-Private Lessons, which can accommodate more than 2 people, are a great idea for a fun group activity for your wedding party. Please contact us for more information about Annual Membership and/or Semi-Private Lessons.
If you can’t find the answer to your question below, please see our general frequently asked questions list, or call us at 646-742-9400.
Don’t know what to get for the wedding party? Gift cards toward group classes or private lessons are a unique way of saying thank you or congratulations. The cards are available in any denomination, and you can opt to email your gift card, or choose from several designs and print it out to present it in person.
Below are just a few of the most popular songs used by our couples in the past. Note that some songs have multiple versions and we’ve only listed the most popular artists who have recorded them.
Slow Tunes (possible dance: Nightclub 2 Step)
- Always and Forever: Heatwave
- At Last: Etta James, Celine Dion
- Can’t Help Falling in Love: Elvis Presley
- For always: B Winans
- Whole New World: Peabo Bryson
- You’re the Inspiration: Chicago
- You’re the Best Thing…: Gladys Knight
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?: Rod Stewart
- I Only Have Eyes for You: Flamingoes
- I’ll Always Love You: Taylor Dane
- Unchained Melody: Righteous Brothers
- You Are My Lady: Freddie Jackson
- You Are So Beautiful to Me: Joe Cocker
- Moon River: Andy Williams
- Godfather Waltz
Slow Foxtrot or Slow Swing
- Best Is Yet to Come: Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Mel Torme
- Fly Me to the Moon: Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Mel Torme
- How About You?: Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Mel Torme
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin: Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Mel Torme
- Love & Marriage: Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Mel Torme
- Too Marvelous: Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Mel Torme
- The Way You Look Tonight: Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Mel Torme
- C’est Si Bon: Louis Armstrong
- Two to Tango: Louis Armstrong
- It Had to Be You: Harry Connick Jr.
- Love is Here to Stay: Harry Connick Jr.
- On the Street Where You Live: Harry Connick Jr.
- Recipe for Making Love: Harry Connick Jr.
- We Are in Love: Harry Connick Jr.
- Ain’t That a Kick in the Head: Dean Martin
- L-O-V-E: Nat King Cole
Swing / Fast Foxtrot
- Don’t Falter at the Alter: Cab Calloway
- I’m Crazy About My Baby: Louis Armstrong
- I’ve Got a Feelin’ I’m Falling: Louis Armstrong
- My Love: Jet Set 6
- Let There Be Love: Nat King Cole
- Why Don’t You Haul Off & Love Me: Bull Jackson
WCS or Night Club 2 Step
- Because of You: 98 degrees
- Butterflies: Michael Jackson
- For Sentimental Reasons: Sam Cooke
- Let’s Stay Together: Al Green
- By Your Side: Sade
- Can’t Get Enough of Your Love: Barry White
- Someone Like You: Van Morrison
- Thank You: Dido
- La Cumparsita: Various artists
- Por Una Cabeza: (from Scent of a Woman) Tango project
- Forever and Ever Amen: Randy Travis
- Companera Mia: El Gran Combo
- Amame: El Gran Combo
- Cuando Yo La Vi: Wayne Gorbea
- Ven Devorame Otra Vez: Lalo Rodriguez
- Damelo: Willie Rosario
Clothing and Shoes
- WorldTone – dance shoes
The best dance shoes from around the world: “For the best in beauty, elegance, comfort, and performance…visit WorldTone for their new line of Wedding dance shoes”
Official Shoe Provider and Shoe Designers for: Dancing With the Stars, Slim-Fast Dancing With the Stars Tour, So You Think You Can Dance
230 7th Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10011, 212-691-1934
2138 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025, 310-234-9100
- Azaleas – lingerie
223 East 10th Street, New York, NY 10003, 212-253-5484
- Jane Wilson-Marquis – bridal designer
42 East 76th Street, New York, NY 10028, 212-452-5335
- Luigi’s New York – tuxedos
177 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10011, 212-243-7855